Coverage for medical expenses due to accidents and infectious diseases for individuals with autism.
Receive 24-hour global protection against injuries due to accident and 21 infectious diseases.
Get coverage for permanent disability due to an accident.
Cover physiotherapy or psychiatric therapy expenses in the event of an accident.
Cover your loved one in the event he/she accidentally injures others or damages their property.
Terms & Condition
1. This promotion is only eligible for Income SpecialCare (Autism) and SpecialCare (Down Syndrome) Insurance plan.
2. The 10% discount on the premium is only applicable upon policy issuance of a new business or successful renewal of an existing policy.
3. The application must be submitted during the promotion period from 1 June 2022 to 31 Dec 2022 (inclusive of both dates).
4. Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion without any prior notice.
- You and the insured will be covered while in Singapore and while outside of Singapore for no more than 90 days during each policy year.
- Please refer to the policy contract for the list of 21 infectious diseases. We do not cover any infectious disease which has been announced as:
a. an epidemic by the health authority in Singapore or the Government of the Republic of Singapore; or
b. a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO), from the date of such announcement until the epidemic or pandemic ends.
- We will pay this benefit provided the insured person needs the physiotherapy or psychiatric therapy within 90 days from the date of accident.
- We will pay this benefit if the insured person is permanently bedridden or permanently disabled within 12 months from the date of the accident. This benefit limit is applicable under Plan 2. It is subject to the scale of compensation as shown in the policy contract.