We realized a rising need for us to educate parents on proper financial planning for your child. Very often, parents felt that there is not enough medical coverage with children with Autism or they might not be certain of how resources that they have saved up for their child be able to help their child after they passed on. Therefore, we partnered with Dunn & Partners to help educate parents on these.
Dunn & Partners felt that any individual who have the following concerns would benefit from estate planning consultancy:
- Guardianship of young children
- Long-term care needs for special needs children and family members
- Distribution of personal assets
- Managing of livelihood expenses and loan payments in the event of severe sicknesses and disabilities
- Lasting power of attorney
- Business succession planning
Their vision is to see the future of families and businesses secured through sound financial and estate planning. As such, they seek to create awareness and empower individuals with the knowledge to do so.
Their goal is to create awareness, educate and assist individuals in establishing estate plans that would enable their loved ones and businesses to continue thriving even after they are gone.