- Use ABA effectively to help children with autism
- Conducting assessment to gather information required in understanding clients’ level of functioning
- Documenting case notes, writing reports, and communicating with clients and parents to provide feedback and updates.
- Working closely with the programme manager and care givers in identifying goals that match clients’ needs
- Participating in meetings and trainings to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Provide training and support for therapists up to the company standards
- At least 5 years of experience in ABA
- Degree in psychology or related field
- Ability to work independently with strong sense of responsibility, non-judgemental personal qualities, clear sense of boundaries.
- Ability to establish rapport and motivate others
- Willingness to travel